Monday, July 5, 2010

Tuesday 7/6:
The WIA crew should go to 80 Sylvan Ave. All other volunteers should go to 34 Sylvan Ave.

Wednesday 7/7:
The WIA crew should go to 80 Sylvan Ave. All other volunteers should go to 432 Huntington St.

Thursday 7/8:
All volunteers should go to 300 Newhall St.

Friday 7/9:
All volunteers should go to 34 Sylvan Ave.

Saturday 7/10:
All Yale New Haven Hospital and Medical Staff volunteers should go to 34 Sylvan Ave. All Sleeping Giant Build volunteers should go to 80 Sylvan Ave. All other volunteers should go to 300 Newhall St., but please check the blog, that may change.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed myself today at the 80 Sylvan Ave site. (there weren't enough YNHH volunteers for 34 Sylvan) I met some really nice folks from Sleeping Giant, and I conquered climbing a ladder. I look forward to volunteering again. Thanks for having me HFH!

    LaWanda Flynn

    ReplyDelete