Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanks to everyone who volunteered this past year and contributed to making it a productive and successful one. And a personal thank you to everyone for the warm welcome (or rather the re-welcome) I recieved when I returned to Habitat this year. It made the transition for much easier for me and I appreciate it.

For anyone who is not aware, Habitat is on Winter Holiday as of 12/22 and we will not be resuming construction until Tuesday 1/6/2009. I will post the work locations the Friday (1/2/2009) before returning to work. I look forward to seeing you all in the new year and I hope everyone will be returning refreshed, envigorated and energized. We've got alot of work ahead of us in 2009 so rest up while you've got the chance.

Happy Holidays to all!

Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment